The “Bottega del Vino Dogliani” is the consortium that unites the producers of the denomination Dogliani DOCG whose purpose is the promotion of the wine and the territory.
The visit is a journey among the 44 member companies kept in the vault. You will be guided by competent staff through all stages of the visit: from tasting to direct purchase.
Visiting the Bottega is advantageous: many of the labels kept here can not be found in traditional sales channels. Whether they are companies open to the international market or small producers, all are united by a family business: an aspect that gives a personal style and great attention to quality.
The headquarters are in the underground cellars of the former Carmelite convent built in the sixteenth century, under the Town Hall and next to the Church of the SS. Quirico and Paolo.
La Bottega was founded as an association between producers in 1984, ten years after the awarding of the DOC.
Today, the DOCG designation Dogliani guarantees high quality wines and identifies products of particular value, admitted after a thorough selection by external professional tasters.
The card offers 88 Dogliani DOCG, 48 among other red wines, 30 white wines, rosés and sparkling wines that you can taste accompanied by small snacks. All wines are tasted and purchased directly. Find out how the tasting takes place in the box at the bottom right.
The 48 seats are available for tastings, but also for business meetings and private events with catering. During the summer the tables can be placed outdoors on the porch. The premises are all accessible to people with disabilities thanks to the external lift.
Bottega del Vino Dogliani DOCG
16:00 → 20:00
Use the form on the side to book your visit! Reservations are welcome improve the reception.
In the Bottega you will find the wines of the Dogliani producers all in the mix.
Discover tasting of all the DOCG Dogliani: 50ml – € 1.50
To enjoy a glass of your favorite wine
– Glass of Dogliani DOCG: 125 ml – € 3,00
– Glass of Dogliani Superiore DOCG: 125 ml – € 4,50
– Glass of white or rosè: 125 ml – € 3,50
– Glass of Barbera, Nebbiolo or other reds: 125 ml – € 4,50
If you are with friends, you can buy the bottles in the wine list to drink at the table.
On reservation, a themed tasting of Dogliani DOCG with six tasting glasses and an appetizer: € 12.00.
– Dogliani DOCG and dogliani docg superiore
– Organic and biodynamic Dogliani DOCG
– The Dogliani and the passage of time
– The different municipalities of the Dogliani
– Dogliani DOCG and aging in wood
– The imprint of the producer: six wines, a cellar
Not only whine
– Cutting board of meats and cheeses: € 8.00 / € 12.00
– Vegetarian cutting board of vegetable preserves: € 10.00
– Casa Matilda homemade fruit juices in glass or bottle: € 3.00 / € 7.00
– Tea in the shop: € 2.00 / € 4.00
– Hazelnut cake, biscuits, wheat sheets with jam and sweet creams: € 3.00