The tower from which the town got its name dominates the whole place, built as it is on the top of the hill between the Belbo and Tanaro valleys. It’s the only remaining feature of the ancient castle, knocked down by the French in 1630.
Built entirely in stone, with a decoration of little arches at the top, it was built in the XIII century near the parish church of saint Sebastian. The town, with its beautiful view of the Talloria valley, was probably first built by the Romans.
It offers a beautiful view of the Langhe and the Belbo valley, along with some delicious gastronomic specialties.
Via Roma, 4, 12074 Bergolo CN, Italia