Stefano Paganini Alla Corte degli Alfieri
The majestic Piedmontese Baroque building is enclosed by the park and the romantic belvedere.
It is said that the playwright Vittorio Alfieri stayed within its walls and he found inspiration in it for the writing of his famous Saul.
Stefano Paganini: the Chef
Stefano Paganini, born in 1980, after completing his studies at the cooking school in the Barolo Castle, took his first steps at Contea di Neive, one of the first Piedmontese Michelin starred restaurants.
The experiences at Osteria Italia in San Rocco Seno D’Elvio and later at the Enoteca in Canale, under the guidance of his mentor Davide Palluda, contributed to the formation of Stefano, who will later arrive at Villa Tiboldi in Canale d’Alba .
In 2010, supported by his wife Giada and encouraged by the birth of his daughter Mia, the most important working project took shape: Stefano Paganini – Alla Corte degli Alfieri: his restaurant within the walls of the castle of Roero.
Alla Corte degli Alfieri: the rooms
The venue can accommodate up to 120 people and is the ideal location for a classy wedding.
It includes an area used as a cafeteria and the lounge dedicated to the aperitif: welcoming rooms with soft and delicate shades.
The two service rooms are connected, both elegant with vaulted ceilings.
In one there are works by local artists that vary throughout the year, in the other, the walls and elegant frescoed ceilings give a romantic atmosphere.
You can choose from the menus or à la carte
Youth experiences, together with important collaborations across the italian border, can be found today in Stefano’s dishes and proposals.
The search for quality products and raw materials emphasizes the dishes proposed according to tradition or combined in the search for new tastes and pairings.
You can choose between three menus described in the prices and services section.
- Magliano land of borders – traditional menu
- Beyond the hill – variation with fish
- Blindfolded menu – the Chef leads the guest on a sensory journey
In addition to the menus, the restaurant has a small selection of à la carte dishes that are adapted and modified according to the seasonality of the raw material.
Wine by the Glass
- Vegetarian: Upon Request
- Vegan: Upon Request
- Celiac: Upon Request
N° of Seats
The location rich in history and surrounded by the park allows you to set up a wedding banquet during the summer
Alla Corte degli Alfieri it is therefore the suitable choice for receptions and ceremonies.
It is possible to request the wedding planner catering and consultancy service, different menus and services for children.
It is possible to choose the customization of the furnishings.
The restaurant is also located a few meters from the Parish Church of Sant’Andrea and the city hall where ceremonies can be celebrated.
By choosing the option A cook at your home, the Chef will come directly to your place with everything you need for dinner.
It is possible to reserve rooms for meetings and corporate events: projector, screen and cafeteria service available.
The menu offers the products of the area in an artistic key, trying to enhance them at best.
- Rabbit tuna, yolk sauce and cooked and raw vegetables - € 18.00
- Ravioli del plin with roast sauce - € 18.00
- Tenderloin steak with Piedmontese sauces and seasonal vegetables - € 20.00
- Sweet temptation with peach and amaretti - € 10.00
The complete menu consisting of appetizer, first course, second course and dessert has a cost of €45.00 / person (excluding drinks).
A la carte dishes can be chosen.
Path to discover new culinary experiences, fish menu.
- Tomato terrine, tomato confit and salt cod salad - € 19.00
- Gnocchi and fake potato gnocchi, mussels and peas - € 19.00
- Squid and octopus roasted with curry and ratatuille with vegetables - € 22.00
- Panna cotta with almonds and lemon - € 10.00
The complete menu consisting of appetizer, first course, second course and dessert has a cost of €55.00 / person (excluding drinks).
A la carte dishes can be chosen.
Freehand path that offers the opportunity to rely totally on the Chef.
- Three courses: appetizer, first course and dessert starting from € 35.00 / person - pairing of 3 wines € 15.00
- Four courses: appetizer, first course, second course, dessert starting from € 45.00 / person - pairing of 4 wines € 20.00
- Five courses: two appetizers, first course, second course, dessert starting from € 55.00 / person - pairing of 5 wines € 25.00