Ordered by the bishop Enrico Bruno in 1509, it has a Greek-cross plant derived from Bramante, with a dome cladding at the crossing.
The facade, by Bramante, is divided in three parts by pilasters, in which are inserted the shapes of three arches. Over it there’s a fronton with a bas-relief representing a benedicing Jesus.
Inside, the central dome stands on four stone columns. In the dome it’s clearly visible the painter Calosso’s signature; in 1893 he decorated it , covering a former one made in the eighteenth century.