Niella Belbo – It stands in a wonderful panoramic position; built entirely in stone, it has a baroque brick facade.
It was desogned by Francesco Gallo, who worked in this area inthe first half of the eighteenth century.
There are no decorations inside. The altar is the beautiful,last trace of the former building.
The fresco over it was made at the end of the fifteenth century. It represents the Virgin breat-feeding the Baby, with saint George, patron of NiellaBelbo, by her side.
Very enjoyable is the walk that goes to the cross planted in 1900 – 830 meters on sea level -, then the chapel of Saint John.