When you hear the expression “the heart of Langhe”, you can’t help but think of the town of La Morra.
It can be reached easily along the panoramic roads that come from Alba, Barolo and the Langa Monregalese, with its recognizable profile and its viewpoints.
A pleasure to visit in autumn when the colors of the vineyards offer warm shades and the roads are crossed by lovers of trekking and cycling, who come from all over the world to enjoy the quiet and the food and wine specialties of the area.
The accommodation facility
In one of the narrow streets in the historic center that leads to the belvedere square, among shops, bars and restaurants, there’s Uve Rooms, a modern charming accommodation facility, ideal for an excellent stay.
The recently restored building still retains some architectural elements of the past, such as columns, arches and exposed vaults.
The design furniture, the soft light effects and the works of the artist Cristina Pas give the environment a refined, almost dreamlike atmosphere.
The rich breakfasts at the Wine Bar of Uve Rooms
Breakfasts are served at the Wine Bar, a place also open to external visitors.
The choice varies between Piedmontese cakes and desserts, jams, croissants, bread, cereals, cold cuts, cheeses, fruit juices, juices and fresh fruit.
The kitchen offers informal dishes typical of the tradition, from appetizers to desserts, ideal for a quick meal, a moment of relaxation, an aperitif with friends or an intimate tête-à-tête.
The selection of white, red and sparkling wines is dedicated to producers of La Morra, Langhe and other wine-growing areas. The offer includes a wide choice of cocktails, teas and herbal teas.
In addition, menus are available with proposals suitable for celiacs, vegetarians and vegans.
An innovative cuisine and maximum freedom of choice for the guest who can choose from the à la carte proposals
Welcome, politeness, smiles: the Uve Rooms experience is created right from the smallest details.
The proposals play with shapes, innovate with dedication and research: this experimentation creates new combinations capable of surprising the guest while remaining faithful to traditions.
Gabriele Tangari is the Chef of Uve Restaurant
The proposals of the kitchen range from Bruschetta That’s Amore, to rabbit tuna, from Sardinian fregola to roast sauce that combines Sardinian and Piedmontese flavors, to dishes where the protagonist is the truffle.
There is a selection of local cheeses, fruit, compote, sweets and sorbets.
Wine by the Glass
- Vegetarian: Upon Request
- Vegan: Upon Request
- Celiac: Upon Request
N° of Seats
Clean and simple lines, refined spaces and a sober elegance make the guest feel at ease, just as if he were at home
The six rooms and two suites, all different from each other, bear the names of local wines and are equipped with every comfort.
- Barolo Suite: 30 sqm room with double bed, sitting area, bathroom with glass shower and view over the rooftops and the church of San Sebastiano.
It is a unique and refined environment designed as a tribute to the nobility of Barolo wine.
It is characterized by the classic-modern contrast of the ancient columns with the work “Cornici Scomposte” by Cristina Pas.
- Barbaresco Suite: 35 sqm room with double bed on a mezzanine, living room with sofa bed, bathroom with shower and view of the internal courtyard. Ideal for families of 4.
Room on two levels, ideal for hosting a family.
The romantic mezzanine with exposed beams overlooks the living room which, if necessary, can be transformed into a sleeping area with two twin beds.
- Nebbiolo: deluxe double room of 23 square meters, living area, bathroom with shower, view of the church of San Sebastiano and the possibility of wellness treatments.
- Barbera: 24 sqm deluxe double room with single beds, relaxation area, bathroom with shower, view of the village and the possibility of wellness treatments.
- Dolcetto: 20sqm superior room with double bed, private terrace overlooking the internal courtyard and bathroom with shower.
- Arneis: Superior room of 15 sqm located on the ground floor, equipped to accommodate people with disabilities, with double bed and bathroom with shower.
- Alta Langa: superior room of 18 sqm with double bed, living area, bathroom with shower.
- Langhe: Superior room of 13 square meters located on the top floor, with double bed, private terrace, bathroom with shower and panoramic view.
N° of Rooms
N° of Suites
The concierge service
Welcoming and taking care of guests means knowing how to advise them by promoting the attractions of the area
Whether it’s information on places to visit, the best restaurant in the area, tickets for a show, booking a taxi, as well as solving problems related to your accommodation, the Uve staff is available to make your stay unique and exclusive experience.
Thanks to the agreements and collaborations with various local partners, it is possible to book visits, excursions, sports activities and transfers directly on site.
Wellness treatments are also available, upon reservation, performed by professional operators directly in the intimacy of the room or suite.
The services offered by Uve Rooms
Public parking is 500 meters from the property.
The rates of the hotel
Rates are per night, for two people, with breakfast included.
|Bassa Stagione 9/01 – 31/03
11/12 – 23/12
|Alta Stagione 1/04 – 10/12
24/12 – 8/01
|Barolo e Barbaresco||240,00 €||280,00 €|
|Nebbiolo, Barbera||180,00 €||240,00 €|
|Dolcetto, Alta Langa, Langhe||160,00 €||200,00 €|
|Arneis||140,00 €||180,00 €|
All rooms have air conditioning, temperature control, wi-fi, Smart TV, safe, minibar & coffee.
The courtesy set includes toiletries from the L’Occitane cosmetic line.
- Additional bed: € 40.00 per night
- Small pets: € 20.00 per night
- Cot for children up to 3 years free
Children up to 8 years, sharing a room with two adults, stay for free.
An American breakfast is available upon request, for lactose intolerant, celiac and vegan products.
Montelupo Albese, CN, Italia