- one veal slice cut as a pocket
- 500 g minced pork meat
- 500 g minced cooked salami
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- a handful of parsley and St.Peter’s herb
- a bit of mint, thyme and marjoran
- 2-3 garlic yolks
- a handful of grated parmesan
Prepare the filling: mince the parsley, the St.Peter’s herb, the mint, the marjoran and the thyme; add the minced salami and pork meat, then the parmesan and salt. Mix with care.
Put the filling in the veal pocket, then insert the garlic and the eggs. Sew the posket so to close it and wrap it in a white cloth.
Sew the cloth, so that the fillling will not come out of the pocket even if it breaks and put all in a pot full of hot and salted water: let it boil for around two hours on a slow fire. Serve cold, cut in slices, with a salad of onions and radish.