Three romantic days in the Langhe to discover wines and typical products with tastings and educational games.
Relax with 2 nights in a recently renovated farmhouse in Alba with breakfast included.
Taste the gastronomic specialties of the Langhe with a four-course dinner in the farmhouse + aperitif.
Discover the secrets of Barolo in an exclusive lunch in a panoramic cellar, with tasting of the fine “King of Wines”.
And finally, take part in two educational games to learn how to recognize the aromas of wine and to learn how to cook the Piedmont hazelnut cake.
Meet the producer
2 nights in a farmhouse
Modern and bright structure in the Alba area, perfect for enjoying the magic of the area and relaxing.
Special dinner at the farmhouse with welcome aperitif based on traditional salami and artisan truffle products. Four course dinner (wines included).
Meet the producer
Lunch in the cellar
Lunch and tasting of four wines in a Barolo cellar located in a Panoramic location.
Winery tour and educational game
Winery guided tour and special blindfolded tasting at Cascina Piccaluga, a special occasion to play with the aromas of wine.
Hazelnut show cooking
Visit the hazelnut groves and the Propi Bun company, producer of the Tonda Gentile delle Langhe PGI hazelnut. Dedicated mini shoow cooking for the creation of mini hazelnut cake with the initials of the names.
Aperitif & tasting
Aperitif tasting - with a wide view of Monviso - of products from sweet to savory accompanied by a glass of wine.
- Arrival and check-in at the Agriturismo
- Exclusive dinner at a farmhouse
- Return to the hotel and overnight stay
- Buffet breakfast.
- Morning walk in the historic center of the city of Alba, animated by the traditional local market
- Transfer to Castiglione Falletto for a "lunch tasting" overlooking the hills
- In the afternoon transfer to the Barbaresco area
- Tour of the winery and special blindfolded tasting
- Free dinner and overnight stay
- Buffet breakfast and check-out
- Transfer to Ceretto Langhe to visit the hazelnut groves and the Propi Bun company
- Dedicated mini shoow cooking for the creation of mini hazelnut cake
- Aperitif and tasting, with a wide view of the Monviso
- End of services
for 2 People
- 2 nights in a farmhouse, breakfast included
- Exclusive dinner
- Lunch in the cellar
- Winery tour and educational game
- Hazelnut show cooking
- Aperitif & tasting
- All the transfer from/to the different locations
- Beverages during lunches/dinners
- Extras in general, and all the things not specifically listed under the "included" entry