A stay for two for relaxation, wellness and culture in the Langa Monregalese.
Two days to discover the many talents of these lands, to taste the foods and wines that have made them a UNESCO heritage site, and to delve into the more“peasant” aspect, the lesser known.
Dine at the Salvetti trattoria, an establishment beloved especially by locals for the genuine, yet innovative vision with which traditional dishes are interpreted.
On the second day you can visit theLanghe Sheep Ecomuseum in Paroldo, and then be welcomed to Cascina Raflazz for a tasting of typical Langa tome and cheeses. These two activities are optional and can be arranged only upon request and on days when the museum and farmhouse are open.
Visite & Degustazioni
Pampering like a king and queen
Duchess Margherita offers you access to the tea room, with treats and savory snacks, the honesty bar, with bitters, schnapps and whiskey, Frette designer linens and complimentary toiletries.
Access to free private parking with video surveillance, free wi-fi throughout the facility, and air conditioning in every room.
for 2 People
- 1 night at Duchessa Margherita
- 1 dinner for two at trattoria "Salvetti"
- Ecomuseum and Cascina Raflazz (optional, reservation required)
- Pampering like a king and queen
- State-of-the-art services
- All the transfer from/to the different locations
- Beverages during lunches/dinners
- Extras in general, and all the things not specifically listed under the "included" entry