The road to Treiso runs through vineyards of Nebbiolo, Barbaresco and Dolcetto. The impressive size of the parish church stands on the main square. The town’s main feature is the rock called “of the seven brothers”.
The fair, famous for its sports and games, is held every second Sunday in November.
Recently, one of the few Piedmontese archaeological sites from the Neolithic era has been found in Treiso. No findings have remained of the Roman period, but a marble tombstone, unfortunately without inscriptions.
After the year 1000, in the “Montersino” village a big and important monastery was founded. Of it nothing is left. Near the town stands also a big church, dedicated to Saint Alexander.