Loazzolo – Probably built at the end of the XV century, it’s been restored many times during time. The stones have been replaced by bricks, the entrance has been moved from one side to the front wall, recently the balconies have been removed and a big marble altar has been placed in front of the crowd. In this altar there’s a wooden panel, carved by Salvatore Cardini, who painted also the lunette over the portal.
In the right nave, beautiful is the statue of the Virgin with Child, made in the XVIII century, while on the wall there’s a series of painting, about the via Crucis, painted in 1837 by Michelangelo Ramello.
Important is the organ, made in 1870 by master Collino.